Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer spoke to the media on Wednesday at the NFC coaches breakfast (with no omelet bar, but I digress). Zim had some interesting things to say about Teddy Bridgewater, who recently released a video of him throwing, and Sam Bradford, who is also a person. We decode some of his statements as well as dip our toe into the Mock Draft bidness later in the show.
Today’s Talkers Include:
• Decoding Mike Zimmer’s Comments
• Impossible to Keep Both Teddy Bridgewater and Sam Bradford in 2018
• Scott Crichton Was a Bust Spielman Can’t Afford
• Get Ready for a Tough Negotiation with Xavier Rhodes
• 7-Round Vikings Draft Simulation via Fanspeak [Results Here]
All that and more “*Sniffle* That’s My Quarterback” chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An AMG Production
Listen to the Episode Below!
Dedicated to the Pain AND Pleasure that is the Minnesota Vikings.
Tags: @AndyCarlsonShow, 1500 ESPN, Andy Carlson, Cameron Sutton, Dan Feeney, Ethan Pocic, Mike Zimmer, Minnesota Vikings, Mock Draft, NFL Draft, Podcast, PodcastOne, Purple FTW! Podcast, Rick Spielman, Sam Bradford, Scott Crichton, Teddy Bridgewater, Vikings, Vikings Territory, Xavier Rhodes