The 8-3 Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings took care of business against the Falcons, but have to prepare to pluck yet another bird as the Seattle Seahawks roll into The Bank on Sunday. Di Murphy (@DiMurphyMN) of The Daily Norseman makes her triumphant return to the show to talk about our favorite Purple Squadron.
Dranking the Kool-Aid Topics Include
• The glory of Anthony Barr and the Zimmer Hellfire Defense
• Does Adrian have a legit shot at the rushing record?
• Pro Bowler: Yea or Nah?
• Can Teddy have career day versus this formerly good defense?
• Where the heck is Mike Wallace?
• Why are the Seahawks favored?
• Can the Vikings win the two-seed?
• And much, much more.
All that and other “Legion of Whom?” nonsense on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint.
Listen to the Episode Below (54:59)