The Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings got embarrassed by the Seattle Sea-Chicken Seahawks Sunday afternoon at The Bank 38-7. The final score was not indicative of how one-sided the game was as the Purple defense gave up 38 points and 433 yards of offense to Seahawks, while Teddy and the Vikings offense was shutout and only had 4 snaps on the Seattle half of the field. It was an eye opening game for a team that has a short week and the 10-2 Arizona Cardinals on Thursday. We recap the game the was and remind ourselves that our season isn’t over. Just like when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.
“Good Teams Don’t Get Curb Stomped at Home” Talking Points Include:
• What does it mean to be a “true” fan?
• The Zimmer Hellfire Defense Was Non-Existent
• At Some Point Teddy Bridgewater Runs Out of Excuses
• Norv Turner Needs to be Fired
• Brandon Fusco is Terrible
• Adrian Peterson Wasn’t a Factor
• Where Did Stefon Diggs Go?
• Antone Exum is Our Man
• Penalities Have Been Killing Us
• No Time to Hang Our Heads
All that and other “Crushed Like a Grape” nonsense on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint.
Listen to the Episode Below (37:24)