The Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings mercifully put an end to the preseason Thursday night against the
St. Louis Los Angeles Rams of Anaheim. A few story lines emerged as many 4th preseason game participants did their best to scrape together a roster spot (OMG TOBY JOHNSON!), but the main story still hovering over the Purple is the quarterback void left by Teddy Bridgewater and his freak practice injury.
SWAG! Order up your own Purple FTW! T-Shirt and The Greatest Hoodie of All-Time. Hoodie orders get two FREE Minnesota Renaissance Festival tickets (while supplies last).
Today’s Talkers Include:
• The Teddy Bridgewater Injury
• Possible Teddy Replacements (Besides Shaun Hill)
• Some Joel Stave…. Love???
• Toby Johnson is a Legit Talent
• Jhurrell Pressley Dazzles
• CJ Ham is a Legit NFL Running Back
• The 4 Safeties for the Vikings Are…
• Mackenzie Alexander Did Not Have a Great Night
• Backup O-Line is Trash
• Why Was Jarius Wright Playing?
• The Moritz Boehring Experiment is Over
• Treadwell Could Be Odd Beneficiary
• Loose Thoughts
All that and other “It’s Over. It’s Really Really Over.” chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint
Listen to the Episode Below
Dedicated to the Pain AND Pleasure that is the Minnesota Vikings.
Subscribe: iTunes | iHeart | Stitcher | PodcastOne | 1500ESPN
You must be logged in to post a comment.