The Minnesota Vikings had the day off today (they apparently take Taco Tuesday VERY seriously). But it gave us time to collect our thoughts on the goings on in Mankato before they strap em back on again Wednesday.
Show Topics Include:
• Why Training Camp Fights Are Good
• Jayron Kearse is Rising
• Mike Priefer Defends Jeff Locke
• Vikings Breaking Ground on Eagan Practice Facility
• The Backup QB Situation is Ungood
• O-Line Not Solidified Yet
• Honey Badger Gets Paid MORE Than Harrison
• Jerick McKinnon Could Be a Star in The NFL
• I Still Don’t Get the Boehringer Hype
• Korey Stringer Passed 15 Years Ago
All that and other “How You Gonna Get Fired on Your Day Off?” chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint
Listen to the Episode Below (40:35)
Producer Credit: Daniel Paluch (@DanielPaluch)
Purple FTW! – The Podcast dedicated to the Pain AND Pleasure that is the Minnesota Vikings.
Andy Carlson (Podcast Producer) is life-long Vikings fan with a sense of humor to help dull the pain of that existence. Sports are fun. They’re meant to be be enjoyed and not taken too seriously. He lives that mantra over at the Purple FTW! Podcast: Dedicated to the Pain AND Pleasure that is the Minnesota Vikings. Check out his shenanigans there and on Twitter @AndyCarlsonShow and @PurpleForTheWin. Day
Tags: @AndyCarlsonShow, Andy Carlson, Autographs, Eagan, Fight, Harrison Smith, Jabari Price, Jayron Kearse, jeff locke, Jerick McKinnon, Korey Stringer, Laquon Treadwell, Mankato, Mike Priefer, Minnesota Vikings, Moritz Boehringer, Offensive Line, Podcast, Purple FTW! Podcast, Shaun Hill, Taylor Heinicke, Training Camp, Vikings, Vikings Territory