Operation: Holy Crap We Basically Need to Win Out is upon the Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings as they descend on scenic Northeast Florida to take on the (2-10) Jacksonville Jaguars. We look ahead to the must-win and hash through some random Purple talking points.
• Fallout from Harrison Smith’s Injury
• The Defense Was Wasted This Year
• Adrian Peterson’s Contingent Comeback
• The Laquon Treadwell-Randy Moss Non-Controversy
• Zimmer’s Eye & His Mentality
• Teddy Bridgewater/Sam Bradford Showdown
• The Playoff Picture for the Vikings
• This Team Just Doesn’t Score
• How the Jaguars Can Get Got
All that and more “I’m Too Dumb for Westworld” chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint
Listen to the Episode Below!
Dedicated to the Pain AND Pleasure that is the Minnesota Vikings.
Tags: @AndyCarlsonShow, 1500 ESPN, Adrian Peterson, Andy Carlson, Blake Bortles, Gus Bradley, Harrison Smith, Jacksonville Jaguars, Laquon Treadwell, Mike Priefer, Mike Zimmer, Minnesota Vikings, Pat Shurmur, Podcast, PodcastOne, Purple FTW! Podcast, Randy Moss, Rick Spielman, Sam Bradford, Teddy Bridgewater, Terence Newman, Vikings, Vikings Territory