The Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings got their first free skate of the year out of the way Friday night in Cincinnati getting a win 17-16. There was some good, bad, and ugly to go around and we talk about it all in tonight’s recap as we also get in some preseason reps. Also order Purple FTW! SWAG here!
Preseason Feeling Talking Points Include:
• The “Teddy Can’t Throw the Deep Ball” Party is OVER
• Trae Waynes is Your Starting LCB
• 1st Team Offensive Line is Still a Concern
• John Sullivan is Not the Same Player. Accept That.
• We Don’t Really Know about the 1st Team Defense
• Who’s Going to Start at Safety?
• Laquon Treadwell Update (UPDATE)
• Kentrell Brothers is Going to Be Good
• CJ Ham is an NFL RB
• The Backup QB Situation is _____…..
• Two Minute Drill
All that and other “On to Seattle” chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint
Listen to the Episode Below (39:36)
[Download the Podcast. NOW!!!]
Producer Credit: Daniel Paluch (@DanielPaluch)
Purple FTW! – The Podcast dedicated to the Pain AND Pleasure that is the Minnesota Vikings.
Subscribe to the Purple FTW! Podcast on iTunes & our Youtube Channel!
You must be logged in to post a comment.