The entire Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings squad is now in Mankato. 2017 Training Camp is officially ON. We run through a few notably Purple talkers from the first week including thoughts on Teddy Bridgewater addressing the media for the first time in 11-months, plus an update from Daniel House (@DanielHouseNFL) of Vikings Corner.
Today’s Talkers Include:
• Teddy Finally Speaks
• The Benefits of Rookies Reporting Early
• Sam Bradford Presser Takeaways
• Everson Griffen Mega Deal
• Who Gets Extended Next?
• Antone Exum: Lazarus Man?
• Taylor Heinicke or Case Keenum
• Chat with Daniel House of Vikings Corner
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
All that and more “In Your Eyes” chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
A Carlson Digital Joint
Listen to the Episode Below!
Dedicated to the Pain AND Pleasure that is the Minnesota Vikings.
Tags: @AndyCarlsonShow, 1500 ESPN, Andy Carlson, Antone Exum, Case Keenum, Dalvin Cook, Everson Griffen, Linval Joseph, Mankato, Minnesota Vikings, Podcast, PodcastOne, Purple FTW! Podcast, Sam Bradford, Taylor Heinicke, Teddy Bridgewater, Training Camp, Vikings, Vikings Territory, Xavier Rhodes