The Something-Something Talkie Points Included
• 2014 Draft Notes
• Anthony Barr Man Love
• Analysis of the Zimmer Hellfire Defense
• The Vikings Secondary: Worst to Not Bad
• Teddy is NOT “Bustwater”
• Where’s our deep threat?
• Chase Ford is a “Broke-Ass Jimmy Graham”
• What Kyle Rudolph can bring when healthy
• Offensive Line Changes. Fixes?
• Washington “Redskins”: Is. It. Racist?
• Zimmer vs Gruden: The Marvin Lewis Bowl
• Colt McCoy or RG3… Who cares?
• DeSean Jackson is a Man
• Alfred Morris is Underrated
• Jim Haslett Book Club
• How the Vikings can get a win on Sunday
• Luke’s STONE COLD HOT TAKE
• The Gauntlet
• Luke and PA talk and text more than people know.
• What movie needs a reboot/sequel?
• Fantasy Football Nonsense
• Mandatory Ted & Di Reference
All that and other “3 & 5 and Still Alive” Vikings jibber-jabber on this edition of the #PurpleFTW Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint.
Purple FTW! – The Podcast dedicated to the Pain AND Pleasure that is the Minnesota Vikings.
Tags: Alfred Morris, Anthony Barr, Brian Orakpo, Brian Robison, Chad Greenway, Chase Ford, Colt McCoy, Cordarrelle Patterson, Dan Snyder, DeSean Jackon, Everson Griffen, Fantasy Football, Happy Gilmore, Harrison Smith, Jay Gruden, Jerick McKinnon, Jim Haslett, Joe Berger, Jordan Reed, Josh Robinson, Matt Asiata, Matt Kalil, Mike Zimmer, Minnesota Vikings, NFL, Norv Turner, Purple FTW!, Robert Griffin III, Teddy Bridgewater, Tom Johnson, Washington Redskins