The Vikings fell to the Saints 20-9 Sunday in New Orleans, but all is not lost. It’s Teddy Freakin’ Bridgewater time, baby.
Who Dat Talking Points Today include:
1) It’s Teddy Time in the City
2. Roughing the Passer? Question Mark?
3. The Defense Showed Promise
4. Good Offensive Lineman are kind of a big deal
5. Matt McKinnie or Bryant Kalil?
6. Cordarrelle-darrelle-darrelle – Where are you?
7. Kyle Rudolph: Groining Pains
8. 2014 Schedule Love
My proudest moment: I didn’t mention “Bountygate” once and only made one thin reference to it. Great success!
An Andy Carlson Joint.
[Photo Credit: Larry Brown Sports – Photshop]
Purple FTW! – The Podcast dedicated to the Pain AND Pleasure that is the Minnesota Vikings.
Tags: Adrian Peterson, Anthony Barr, Chad Greenway, Charlie Johnson, Cordarrelle Patterson, Drew Brees, Gerald Hodges, Harrison Smith, Jimmy Graham, Kyle Rudolph, Matt Asiata, Matt Kalil, Mike Zimmer, Minnesota Vikings, New Orleans Saints, Norv Turner, Robert Blanton, Sean Peyton, Teddy Bridgewater