The Vikings fell to the Saints 20-9 Sunday in New Orleans, but all is not lost. It’s Teddy Freakin’ Bridgewater time, baby.
Who Dat Talking Points Today include:
1) It’s Teddy Time in the City
2. Roughing the Passer? Question Mark?
3. The Defense Showed Promise
4. Good Offensive Lineman are kind of a big deal
5. Matt McKinnie or Bryant Kalil?
6. Cordarrelle-darrelle-darrelle – Where are you?
7. Kyle Rudolph: Groining Pains
8. 2014 Schedule Love
My proudest moment: I didn’t mention “Bountygate” once and only made one thin reference to it. Great success!
An Andy Carlson Joint.
[Photo Credit: Larry Brown Sports – Photshop]