It won’t have the same cachet as the finales of Serial, Sons of Anarchy, or even Dexter. But if the Vikings (6-9) kick some Bears (5-10) ass in the final week of the season, it will go a long way to endear purple fans to Mike Zimmer and Teddy “The Future” Bridgewater even more.
We discuss our enemy in depth and probe for their weaknesses. Me thinks #6 might come up a time or two.
Behind Enemy Lines Talkie Point Include:
• The Glory of Monday Night Raw in Minneapolis
• Julie’s story
• Marc Trestman. Dead man walking?
• Jay Cutler is starting. Huzzah
• Cutler to Tennessee?
• Jared Allen vs Julius Peppers
• Assessment of our boy Brock Vereen
• Chris Conte comments
• David Fales one time
• The future of Matt Forté
• Mel Tucker & Aaron Kromer LOLs
• End of the road for Peanut & Briggs? (smokehouse55.com)
• Mike Zimmer
• Teddy Bridgewater Analysis
• Adrian Peterson Thoughts
• Final Score Predictions
• Julie’s STONE COLD HOT TAKE
• The Gauntlet
• The Best Pizza in Chicago is _____.
• Bill Effin’ Murray
• Word Association
• “Serial” discussion. (As all of my convos devolve into at some point)
All that and other “win one for the Zimmer” jibber-jabber on this edition of the #PurpleFTW Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint.