The Vikings (6-8) have a worse record than the Dolphins (7-7), but it feels like our squad has a much brighter future as anyone and everyone might be washed out in Miami come the end of the season.
We’ll see if Teddy can build on his already impressive rookie résumé as he heads to Miami for a hometown homecoming.
Salcaious South Beach Talkie points include:
• Oscar: Why the Dolphins?
• The London Dolphins?
• Stephen Ross Assessment
• Is Philbin Back in 2015?
• “Ryan Tannehill will be the Dolphins QB for the next 7 years.”
• Cameron Wake
• Coyle vs Zimmer: Luke vs Darth
• Zimmer Defense Breakdown
• Oscar had Teddy & Barr as Top-5 picks
• Manziel. That is all.
• Anthony Barr vs Dion Jordan
• What’s wrong with Cordarrelle?
• Matchups to Look For
• Final Score Predictions
• STONE COLD HOT TAKE
• The Gauntlet
• RG3 or Tannehill. Right now?
• Rebuilding the Dolphins. New GM. What moves do you make?
• Will a running back ever be drafted top 5 again?
• William and Kate Breakdown
• 2015 OL Draft Sleeper: Jamil Douglas – G/T – Arizona State
All that and other “And we’re goin’ to Miami” jibber-jabber on this edition of the #PurpleFTW Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint.
[Photo Credit: AllenMcC – Modified]