Travis Hancock (@TBoneWFNZ) of The Fan Charlotte joins us to preview Sunday’s matchup as the Carolina Panthers (3-7-1) roll into The Bank to take on our Minnesota Fighitn’ Vikings (4-7).
The Panthers are coming off their bye, but have had 5 straight losses (and a tie) and have a lot more questions than answers at the moment.
We look to take advantage of those questions Sunday and add to Cam Newton’s 32 sacks on the season (3rd most in the NFL).
The Commissioners Exempt List Bowl talkie points include:
• The NFC South is terrible
• Tank or Wins?
• Is Cam Newton THEE guy?
• Bigger Loss: Steve Smith or Jordan Gross?
• Travis’ “Steve Smith Taco Eating Contest” story
• Dave Gettleman: Sly Like a Fox?
• Mike Tolbert is fat
• Eli Manning to the Panthers?
• Captain Munnerlyn: LOL
• Fred Smoot
• Why has the Carolina D regressed?
• Teddy Bridgewater Love
• Jerick McKinnon Fantasy Whining: #FEEDMcKinnon
• Final Score Prediction
• I’ve got a fever. And the only perscription is more Riverboat Ron
• STONE COLD HOT TAKE (RG3 related)
• Word Association Game
• Who is Jeff Davidson?
• Gus Malzahn to the Panthers? War Damn Panther
• Joe Webb Opining
• Trade Offer: Greenway for Benjamin. Straight up
• Andy tries not to food poison Travis’ family
• The Wings & Back are the BEST PARTS of the Turkey
• Black Friday Shopping is stupid
All that and other “WHY DID YOU BLOW UP DAUNTE’S KNEE!?” on this edition of the #PurpleFTW Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint.
[Download the Podcast. Or we get torched by Joe Webb.]
Purple FTW! – The Podcast dedicated to the Pain AND Pleasure that is the Minnesota Vikings.
Subscribe to the Purple FTW! Podcast on iTunes & our Youtube Channel!
You must be logged in to post a comment.