Our Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings fell 24-21 to the Green Bay Packers Sunday at The Bank.
It was a near run thing, but Mike Zimmer & his young squadron came up short.
The Vikings (4-7-0) faint playoff chances are getting fainter, but there are a lot of young pieces and positives to take going forward. #BrickByBrick to steal a phrase from another Minnesota football program on the rise.
Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda Talkie Points Include:
• That Zimmer D is Legit
• Kalil Needs to be Benched
• The Weekly Referendum on Teddy Bridgewater
• #FeedMcKinnon, #FreeBanyard, #ByeFeliciaBenTate
• Charles Johnson Love. Again.
• Welcome Back, Kyle Rudolph
• Chad Greenway. It’s Time. (taps)
• Xavier Rhodes Had a Day
• #PurpleFTW Helmet Stickers
All that and other “Moral Victory” jibber-jabber on this edition of the #PurpleFTW Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint.