The Packers (7-3) are one of the hottest teams in the NFL and what the Vikings (4-6) did is still circling the bowl somewhere near Soldier Field.
We come in as huge underdogs, but we try to drum up hope about the current and future prospects for our Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings as we prepare to take on our most hated rival.
Cheese & Blaze Orange Hatin’ Talkie Points Include:
• SONS OF ANARCHY ANALYSIS
• Adrian Peterson Elephant
• Offensive Line Issues
• Mike Iupati (One Time)
• Matt Kalil or a hole in the ground
• Picks 2-7 of the 2012 Draft are DREADFUL
• Ben Tate Waiver Claim. Mean Anything?
• #TwoMinuteTeddy > Vertical Passing Teddy
• Teddy is an indoor QB
• Complaining about Norv Turner
• The Defense is still good, improving, and will rebound.
• Mike Zimmer as a coach: Learning to fly
• Josh Robinson is not terrible
• Reluctant Packers Love
• Cobb & Nelson = Best WR Tandem in the NFl
• The Greatness of Aaron Rodgers… Mustache
• How the Packers can get got Sunday
• Final Score Predictions
• STONE COLD HOT TAKE (Or TAEK)
• Word Association
• Facebook & Twitter Qs
• 2015 Draft Needs
• Mandatory Ted & Di references
All that and other pretending to hate cheese for a week (even though it’s SO effin’ good) jibber-jabber on this edition of the #PurpleFTW Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint.
[Photo Credit: Emil76 – Modified]