The Lions (9-4) roughed us up 17-3 in Week 6 (sans Megatron AND Reggis Bush), but our Purple Peeps are a team on the rise.
We dig into how the 6-7 Vikings can maybe, hopefully, kinda get to 7-7.
.500 Record Talkie Points Include:
• Teddy’s Development is Right on Schedule
• Can Charles Johnson Be a #1?
• Can Cordarrelle Patterson be a #4?
• The Offensive Line: Quick Fixes & 2015 Outlook
• The Future of Adrian Peterson
• Can McKinnon Be a Featured Back?
• Xavier Rhodes vs Megaton = Excite
• Are the Lions Legit or Nah?
• Matthew Stafford is Marc Bulger
• How the Detroit Defense Can Get Got
• How Many More Years Can Megatron be MEGATRON?
• Can the Vikings Win Sunday? How?
• Final Score Prediction
• STONE COLD HOT TAKE
• Who’s coaching the Raiders & Jets in 2015?
• Art Briles to Washington. Lock it up.
• Vikings 2015 Draft Needs: Positions & Specific Names
• 2015 NFL Draft Sleeper: Zack Zenner – South Dakota State
• Darren’s got new articles Mo-Th on Bleacher Report. Check em out.
All that and other “Teddy is the Franchise” jibber-jabber on this edition of the #PurpleFTW Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint.