Went baseball today because spring is around the corner, pitchers and catchers are already at spring training, and there’s only so much Adrian Peterson f***** speculation that the human mind can take. Plus what better way to wait for training camp in Mankato than grabbing a beer and watching the Twins give it their best at Target Field?
Vikings wise, the Adrian drama continues to unfold as he won his appeal in Federal Court. Even though the NFL is appealing, this will give the Vikings flexibility with what it wants to do with the 30-year old running back once the new league opens on March 10th.
Boys of Summer Talking Points Include:
• Vikings News
• The mandatory Adrian Peterson talking point
• Free Agent Cuts: Who the Vikings might chase
• Current Vikings who might get cut
• Purple FTW! Draft Wishlist – Volume 1
• New Viking Brandon Bostick talks death threats
• Fanspeak love. Get yo mock draft & salary cap on!
• Harrison Smith got extended (Nope)
• Where Brandon got his start in sports journalism
• Why hope for the 2015 Twins?
• Was Gardy really to blame or just a scapegoat?
• Will the young guns finally emerge in 2015? (Sano, Buxton)
• Paul Molitor as a manager
• Torii Hunter: Legit or Schtick?
• Phil Hughes’ attempt to repeat history
• Can Joe Mauer bounce back?
• Ervin Santana: FA splash. Worth the money?
• Twins or Wolves
• Thoughts on the 2014 Vikings Season
• Adrian’s 2015 team is _____.
• If you were Spielman, what would you do this offseason?
• The maturation of Teddy Bridgewater
• Brandon’s STONE COLD HOT TAKE
• 5 years from know, where will 105 The Ticket be in the Twin Cities sports radio hierachy?
• THE TWINS HAVE A GUY NAMED MARK HAMBURGER
• Brandon’s podcast future
• My “House of Cards” Season 3 rant. SPOILERS
All of this and other “Bi-Lateral Strengthness” shenanigans on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint.
Listen to the Episode Below (1:27:53)
Purple FTW! – The Podcast dedicated to the Pain AND Pleasure that is the Minnesota Vikings.