Rick Spielman and the Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings pulled the equivalent of Robert California closing down the Binghampton branch as the general manager traded a 2017 1st round pick and a 2018 conditional 4th rounder to Philadelphia for Matt Flynn-like financial magician Sam Bradford. Was it desperate? Yes. Was it a smart move? We’ve got 16 games to find out. We talk about the Bradford heist trade, what it means for Teddy Bridgewater’s 2017, and take a look at the final 53-man roster and practice squad.
SWAG! Order up your own Purple FTW! T-Shirt and The Greatest Hoodie of All-Time. Hoodie orders get two FREE Minnesota Renaissance Festival tickets (while supplies last).
Today’s Talkers Include:
• Did We Give Up Too Much For Sam Bradford?
• What Does This Mean for Teddy Bridgewater?
• When Does Bradford Start?
• What Does Bradford Bring to the Table?
• Other Teams Were Asking For What?
• Willie Beavers Was the Easily the Worst Pick of the 2016 Draft
• Maybe Rick Spielman’s Just Bad at Drafting O-Linemen
• Walking Throuhg the Practice Squad
• Jarius Wright Remains!
• Taylor Heinicke to Start on the Non-Football Injury List
• Kentrell Brothers Makes the Roster
• Zach Moore Claimed by Cowboys
• I Don’t Blame Isaac Fruechte for Leaving
• Jhurrell Pressley Claimed by Packers
• The Sun Still comes Up
All that and other “Australian Reds and Colombian Whites” chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint
Listen to the Episode Below!
Dedicated to the Pain AND Pleasure that is the Minnesota Vikings.
Subscribe: iTunes | iHeart | Stitcher | PodcastOne | 1500ESPN
You must be logged in to post a comment.