The Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings bye week has come and gone, but at least the Packers losing and FOX Sports graphics department kept us entertained. We scrounged up some loose talking points to kick start us back into football mode as Mike Zimmer and the Vikings try to win a dozen Lombardis this year.
Today’s Random Ass Talking Points Include:
• Our Top-3 NFC Competitors Are…
• Aaron Rodgers is NOT Washed
• Is Sam Bradford Legit in the MVP Race?
• Jake Long Starts Sunday @ Philly, Right?
• Vikings MUST Take Advantage of 2016 Window
• Life on the Practice Squad
• Taylor Heinicke Returns
• Bye Week Medical Roundup
• Mike Zimmer is Gonna Destroy Carson Wentz
• Outlook on the Rest of the NFC North
All that and other “Bye to the Bye” chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint