The Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings announced this week that this season’s training camp (the 52nd edition in Mankato) will be the final year at The Crown Jewel of South Central Minnesota. Today on the show, we’ll run through some Mankato memories as well as some Vikings training camp talkers to get you ready for when the Purple descends upon Mankato one last time.
Today’s Talkers Include:
• Vikings Leaving Mankato After 52 Training Camps
• Dalvin Cook to Return Kicks?
• Michael Floyd Suspended 4 Games
• Who’s the Most Irreplaceable Player on the Roster?
• 1 Got To Go: Teddy, Xavier, Danielle, Diggs
• What to Expect Out of 2017 Anthony Barr
• What if Nick Easton is #Good?
• Rookies Reporting Early
• Mankato Plans & Dates
• Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel!
All that and more “The Crown Jewel of South Central Minnesota” chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
A Carlson Digital Joint
Listen to the Episode Below!
Dedicated to the Pain AND Pleasure that is the Minnesota Vikings.
Tags: @AndyCarlsonShow, 1500 ESPN, Andy Carlson, Anthony Barr, Boulder Tap House, Dalvin Cook, Eagan, Linval Joseph, Mankato, Minnesota Vikings, Podcast, PodcastOne, Purple FTW! Podcast, Sam Bradford, Stefon Diggs, Teddy Bridgewater, Training Camp, Vikings, Vikings Territory, Xavier Rhodes