Our Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings (7-2) are alone at the top of the NFC North. Breath. It. In, Vikings Fans.
The Purple secured our perch with a 30-14 (but really 34-14 if Kyle “18.5M GTD” Rudolph wasn’t a thing) road win over the upstart Oakland Raiders. The defense and running game paved the way for the fifth straight Vikings win and all the momentum as we roll back home to take on the Green Bay Packers next Sunday afternoon at The Bank. Damn it feels good to be a gangsta right now…
We Survived The Black Hole Talking Points Include
• Dat Zimmer Hellfire Defense is on Fire
• Adrian Peterson is Legit Again
• Teddy “WON” the First Teddy-Carr Bowl
• WTH ARE THE WIDE RECEIVERS?!
• Linval Joseph is #ELITE
• The Mandatory Kyle Rudolph Talking Point
• Harrison Brings the Boom
• The Raiders Offense is Going to be GOOD
• Replace TJ Clemmings with Austin Shepherd
• Replace Andrew Sendejo with Antone Exum Jr
• Cordarrelle Patterson’s Blind Squirrel Moment
• Blair Walsh is NOT a Concern
• Sign-up for Lyft and your first ride up to $20 is on us!
• Bookmark and Support us on Amazon!
All that and other “BRING ON THE PACKERS!!!” nonsense on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint.
Listen to the Episode Below (51:29)