Had time to kill on a Sunday afternoon (and I don’t golf), so I swung on down to Mankato to take in the Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings afternoon practice. Arif Hasan (@ArifHasanNFL), Sam Ekstrom (@SamEkstrom) and Daniel House (@DanielHouseNFL) joined me to recap the session, what’s been impressive (and not so impressive) so far, and I finally get a definitive answer on “HOW’S TEDDY LOOK?” (This is also the first pod where we got rained on and Arif list trying to move a patio umbrella.)
Show Topics Include:
• How’s Teddy Deep Ball Looking?
• Adam Thielen Rising?
• Jabari Price’s Place on This Team
• Mackensie Alexander is the Future Slot. Period.
• Matt Kalil’s Change in Technique
• Overall Philosophy Changes Under Tony Sparano
• Why Willie Beavers Might Prove Us All Wrong
• What is Going on with Mike Harris?
• The Defensive Line is on FIRE Early
• Roster Moves. Sign a Punter and/or Nick Foles?
• Sam Defends Jeff Locke
• Adrian Peterson’s Hamstring
• Jerick McKinnon vs Adrian Peterson?
• Cordarrelle Injury UPDATE
• Taylor Heinicke LOLs
• Standouts & Disappointments
All that and other “All that and other “If you don’t think this song is the greatest song ever, I will fight you.” chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!” chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint
Listen to the Episode Below (57:41)
Producer Credit: Daniel Paluch (@DanielPaluch)