The Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings have invaded their Camp home as the eyes of the Purple Faithful all shift towards Mankato, the Crown Jewel of South Central Minnesota. We talk about the major early story lines from Training Camp and get Arif Hasan on the horn from Mankato to fill us in with some updates. Can’t wait to get down there on August 4th-6th and setup base camp at Boulder Tap House again!
Today’s Talking Points Include:
• Mike Zimmer Extended
• Harrison Smith Rode the Bus
• Alex Boone Still Wants to Punch Clay Matthews in the Face
• Alex Boone Relays a Great Kevin Williams Story
• Taylor Heinicke Hurt Himself in a Dumb Way
• Treadwell First to Arrive and with a Great Mentor
• 1st Team/2nd Team Reps (Not that it matters at 1st walk through)
• Arif Checks In From Mankato
All that and other “MOBO!!!!” chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint
Listen to the Episode Below (36:25)
Producer Credit: Daniel Paluch (@DanielPaluch)