General manager Rick Spielman and the Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings have been spending in free agency like there’s No Limit (not really, but anytime we can shoehorn in Master P references, we do it). We run through all the free agency goings on with the Purple People Eaters and pontificate on how the moves affect the draft and the outlook on 2017.
Today’s “Bye, Adrian” Talkers Include:
• Latavius Murray (Finally) Signed
• What Does This Mean For Adrian Peterson and Jerick McKinnon
• Riley Reiff and Mike Remmers are Bookend Tackles (Maybe)
• Vikings Who Are Now Former Vikings
• Adam Thielen Got His Extension
• Terence Newman Back in the Mix
• Datone Jones Brings some DL Depth
• Anthony Barr and Teddy Bridgewater’s 5th Year Options
• Vikings Who Have an Opportunity to Step Up Post FA
• Vikings Cap Space Situation
All that and more “Everyone is on one-year deals if you think about it” chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An AMG Production