The Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings fell to the Green Bay “our fans own stock, tee hee” Packers 30-13 Sunday afternoon at The Bank. The game was an opportunity to show the world that the Purple were more than just a young team on the rise, but we failed to do so due to mental mistakes, penalties and poor offensive line play. Ah well. The sun still rises tomorrow and we still get a chance to boatrace the Falcons next Sunday. Life at 7-3 is still darn good. But recap the game that was.
“Blerrrggggggg” Talking Points Include
• Squirrel > Ragnar
• The Offensive Line Regressed
• Teddy Outplayed Rodgers
• Norv Doesn’t Do Teddy Any Favors
• The Defense Did Not Have a Banner Day
• The Vikings Beat the Vikings with Penalties
• Eddie Lacy is Still Fat. (But Kinda Good Again)
• Kyle Rudolph Love
• Mike Wallace Shade
• Adrian Was MIA
• Not Ready For Prime Time?
• James Jones Was Wearing a Hoodie
All that and other “I Told You About the Shirts” nonsense on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint.
Listen to the Episode Below (42:49)