The Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings bothered the win column score keeper Sunday with an impressive 26-16 outlasting of the Detroit Lions Sunday afternoon at The Bank. Adrian “RB1” Peterson made his TCF Bank Stadium debut in a refreshing fashion, helping carry the Purple to a much needed win. We discuss the game and try not to gloat too much about Justin Trattou….
Other “I TOLD YOU ABOUT TRATTOU” Talkers Include
• The Defense Was A Zimmer Defense
• Offensive Line Was Going Downhill (In a Good Way)
• Adrian Looked Like “Adrian”
• Teddy Looked Like “Teddy”
• Captain Was Less Crappy Today
• The Return Game Had a Day
• Blair Walsh…
• Brian Robison #ThrowbackSunday
• Xavier Rhodes is Ready to Become #Elite
• Getting Embarassing Monday Night Was Good
• Fill-in-the-Blank: The Vikings win was ________.
• Visit our new sponsor Stars Draft for Daily Fantasy Sports! (And no annoying commercials…)
• Bookmark us on Amazon & show some love!
All that and other “Captain Sendejo” nonsense on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint.
Listen to the Episode Below (43:01)