The Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings are a mere 5 days away from trekking to the Land of Hippies & Silicon to begin the 2015 season, which will also hopefully end in the Land of Hippies & Silicon. Di Murphy (@DiMurphyMN) makes her weekly pit stop to talk some junk about the the 49ers, Vikings, and especially Cordarrelle. Leslie Frazier gets a random diss as well.
Other “The Niners Miss Jerome Simpson” Talkers Include
• Goodell is Incompetent = Water is Wet
• The Niners black unis are garbage
• The NFL is like the NCAA and FIFA
• The only thing that could stop the NFL is game fixing
• I was on with The Michael Grey Show on 107.3 WBBL yesterday
• Dramatic Prediction: Who will score the Vikings first TD?
• The Rooster cuts. What stuck out to you?
• Sullivan injury concerning? Berger is JAG.
• The starting middle linebacker is irrelevant
• #44 is the best linebacker number. Period
• Scott Studwell looks like Detective Stabler from Law & Order: SVU
• Di: “Bloggers are professionals.”
• ANDY knows why you played in the final preseason game, Blanton
• Robert Blanton is Jose Cuervo…
• Di goes off on Cordarrelle
• We Ninerize’d the Vikings (Spoiler: Not so bad)
• Many of the Niners problems were self inflicted
• America’s newest favorite game: Niner or Nah?
• Di battles the comment section warriors
• Visit our new sponsor Stars Draft for Daily Fantasy Sports!
• Bookmark us on Amazon & show some love!
All that and other “Gabbert-Watt-Ponder Sandwich” nonsense on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint.
Listen to the Episode Below (58:41)
Purple FTW! – The Podcast dedicated to the Pain AND Pleasure that is the Minnesota Vikings.
Tags: @AndyCarlsonShow, Adrian Peterson, Andy Carlson, BABATUNDE AIYEGBUSI, Chris Borland, Colin Kaepernick, Di Murphy, Eric Kendricks, Everson Griffen, Final 53 Man Roster, Gerald Hodges, Jeremiah Sirles, Jerome Simpson, KBBL, Michael Grey, Mike Zimmer, Minnesota Vikings, Podcast, Purple FTW! Podcast, Rick Spielman, Robert Blanton, Roger Goodell, Roster Cuts, San Francisco 49ers, Starcaps, Teddy Bridgewater, Vikings, Vikings Territory