The Minnesota Fighting Vikings have one (ONE!) freaking preseason game left before the 2015 Season of Believin’ kicks off two Monday nights from now in Santa Clara (and hopefully ends there too).
Di Murphy (@DiMurphyMN) stops by to talk some Purple talking points, gust about Danielle Hunter, and play a lil Ya or Nah.
Other “One More Free Skate Til Showtime” Talkers Include
• Vikings down to 75. Were at 78 for Monday’s show
• ♫ Bye Bye Little Mike Kafka ♫
• The Taylor Heinicke Show premieres Thursday
• Di Murphy – How’s school?
• Cordarrelle gets repieve from the Governor
• Teddy to Wallace & CJ
• Danielle Hunter finally made a splash
• I don’t get the Trae Waynes over analysis.
• Dominique Williams or Matt Asiata
• Mike Mauti is done
• The #Vikings are #23 on ESPN’s Football Power Index. Good.
• Sports reporting should be more than just reciting PFF ratings
• Hodges, Barr, Greeway, Kendricks – LET’S GO
• What’s up with Blair Walsh?
• Tennessee Titans: What are you excited to see?
• DAVID COBB IS GONNA BE REALLY GOOD
• Game Time: Ya or Nah? – 53 Man Roster Edition
• Shoutout to Master Tesfatsion heading to the Washington Post
• LOL RG3. Although I kinda feel bad for him.
• I Love/Hate Fantasy Football
• PayPal Donation Love! Thank you much.
• Visit our new sponsor Victiv for Daily Fantasy Sports!
• Support us on Amazon!
All that and other “Watch Your Back, Teddy” on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint.
Listen to the Episode Below (59:03)