Arif Hasan (@ArifHasanNFL) stops by to talk about the latest happens with the Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings, project the first round of cuts down to 75 on Tuesday (and final 53), and preview Saturday’s second to last preseason game against the Dallas
Other “WHAT THE HELL IS RUSSELL WILSON TALKING ABOUT?” Talkers Include
• Bumper sticker idea: “Don’t Hang Out With Ray McDonald”
• The three kinds of people on Twitter
• RIP Jeramie Gruber
• Teddy will never be arrested. Believe that
• Russell Wilson is 75% real. 25% fake. Teddy is 100% real.
• If you’re a female Vikings fan dating a Packers fan… You can do better, baby.
• Is Adrian really LeBron or is he Shawn Kemp?
• Goodnight, Cullen Loeffler.
• Zimmer not changing game plan in preseason to cater to bottom of roster. Wise?
• Arif & I compare 53 Man Roster Projections
• Josh Thomas vs Shaun Prater
• Zach Line should switch back to halfback: WHITE LIGHTNING!
• Mike Mauti – End of the Road
• The 75 Man Roster Game! Safe or Nah?!
• Teddy wants to complete 70% of his passes this season. Feasible?
• When’s Mike Wallace going to get loose?
• Hodges deserves to start at middle linebacker
• Is Adrian’s remorse really a facade? Reusse with the fastball.
• Minnesota-Dallas could be a legit playoff preview
• We quickly forgot all of the La’el Collins drama
• Randy Gregory/Greg Hardy pass rush.
• Is it REALLY all the offensive line?
• Dallas: Orlando Scandrick out. Big?
• Every team in the league loses their top 2 Qbs. Who wins the Super Bowl?
• Visit our new sponsor Victiv for Daily Fantasy Sports!
• Support us on Amazon!
All that and other “Hodges Deserves The Mike chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint.
Listen to the Episode Below (57:00)