Mike Zimmer and the Minnesota Vikings continue their dominance over every preseason foe put in front of them… The Purple prevailed over the Oakland Raiders 20-16 Saturday night at The Bank in a game that featured bad weather, a stoppage of play, and Blair Walsh taking 10 points off the dinner table.
Other “At Least Blair Walsh Got Paid” Talkers Include
• Mike Zimmer’s 7-0 preseason record means nada
• Adrian Thinks he’s LeBron James
• I’m happy people didn’t boo Ponder
• Streaking during a rain delay is weaksauce & shouldn’t count
• Blair Walsh needs to get it together
• TJ Clemmings did not have a good time…
• Matt Kalil got a confidence builder, keeping Khalil Mack in check
• Joe Berger is valuable
• Teddy Has Vision Like Steve Jobs
• Good to get Charles Johnson going
• Where is Mike Wallace?
• McKinnon hasn’t looked great & Asiata hasn’t been… Terrible?
• Chase Ford lives!
• What the heck’s going on at middle linebacker?
• Marcus Sherels is all-around valuable & Stefon Diggs is learning
• Brian Peters is quickly becoming my new favorite
• The Weekly Referendum on Trae Waynes
• JUSTIN TRATTOU NEEDS TO MAKE THE 53 OR I WILL GO ON A HUNGER STRIKE
• Cordarrelle didn’t know where to line up on the spike play…
• The Christian Ponder-Trent Richardson Read Option aka Musgrave’s Revenge
• Support the show by telling a friend & bookmarking us on Amazon!
All that and other “I wanna hang with Everson” chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint.
Listen to the Episode Below (46:36)