Training Camp is over. REAL football is inching closer and our Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings are gearing up to take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Saturday night at The Bank in our 2nd preseason game of the season. Arif Hasan (@ArifHasanNFL) joins us for the first of his weekly Friday Football FTW! appearances this season. He’ll drop some knowledge on us about Mankato wrapping up, Hall of Fame Game analysis, as well as if Tom Brady’s uuuuugly courtroom drawing will knock him and Garoppolo from their perch as the best looking quarterback depth chart in the league.
Other “Stop Freaking Out About Trae Waynes” Talkers Include
• RIP Bill Zimmer
• Arif Hasan in the house!
• Eddie Lacy is fat
• Airport Chilis to-go breakdown in 3..2..1..
• Hall of Fame Game Takeaways
• Eric Kendricks is legit
• Audie Cole is the all-time preseason MVP
• Slow the roll on Trae Waynes
• Stefon Diggs looked good, but….
• …Marcus Sherels ain’t dead yet
• Isame Faciane should make the practice squad as an OG
• Mike Harris is solidifying that starting right guard spot
• Offensive line clarity
• Why was Thursday practice so bad?
• Who won jobs this week?
• Why can’t Antone Exum beat out Robert Blanton?
• Jabari Price love. Arif gloats. Andy cries.
• What to look for vs Tampa Bay
• Gerald McCoy vs Harris will be the REAL test
• Teddy *should* see more playing time on Saturday
• Andy’s Matt Kalil Confidence Conspiracy
• Who’s the backup left tackle? Tyrus Thompson? David Yankey?
All that and other “I guess we’re not getting sponsored by the airport Chilis to-go” chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint.
Listen to the Episode Below (40:20)