The Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings recovered from a slow start (too much BBQ?) to dismantle the Tennessee Titans 25-16 Sunday in Nashville. The Zimmer Hellfire Defense lead the way generating two defensive touchdowns and three takeaways (really four, but whatevs.) The defensive scoring was key as the Purple generated zero touchdowns on offense, despite a better-than-expected(?) outing from elder statesman Shaun Hill. We recap the game that was and also try to not freak out about Blair Walsh.
Today’s Hot Chicken Talking Points
• The Zimmer Hellfire Defense Leads the Way
• Eric Kendricks Has a Chance to be Special
• Everson Griffen Already is Special
• Harrison Smith is Earning Every Penny
• Mike Zimmer’s Halftime Adjustments
• We Need to Talk About Blair Walsh
• Shaun Hill Was Good Shaun Hill
• Adrian Peterson Got Nothing Going
• Trae Waynes’ First Start Was ____.
• Kyle Rudolph Was… Good?
• Loose Vikings-Titans Thoughts
• Blue Print For Winning the Rest of the Season
• Three Reubens of the Day
All that and other “2000 Ravens, Homeboy” chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint
Listen to the Episode Below!
Dedicated to the Pain AND Pleasure that is the Minnesota Vikings.
Tags: @AndyCarlsonShow, 1500 ESPN, Adrian Peterson, Andy Carlson, Blair Walsh, Cordarrelle Patterson, Erick Kendricks, Everson Griffen, Green Bay Packers, Harrison Smith, Kyle Rudolph, Mike Zimmer, Minnesota Vikings, Podcast, PodcastOne, Purple FTW! Podcast, Shaun Hill, Tennessee Titans, Trae Waynes, Vikings, Vikings Territory