CBS Sports analyst Jeff Kerr made the case that the 2021 NFL Draft, where the Minnesota Vikings selected two starting offensive linemen and a speedy WR3, actually HURT quarterback Kirk Cousins. Just because of the selection of Kellen Mond, The QB of the Future.
• (0:45) The Draft HURT Kirk?
• (3:30) Leber to Jefferson: Don’t Bite The Hand That Feeds
• (8:44) Vikings-Broncos Joint Practices
• (10:38) Vikings Sign 2 UDFA Tryouts
• (13:09) PFF Projects Starting Lineups
A Northern Digital Production