Another picturesque day in sunny and 77 degree Mankato. I welcomed in Josh Zimmer (@JZimmer_NFL) of NGSC Sports and Luke Inman (@Luke_Spinman) in to have a frank and open conversation about the latest happening with the Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings as Training Camp draws to a close.
Today’s Topics Include:
• Why Tre Roberson is Impressing
• Trae Waynes Made a Leap in Year 2
• Vikings Have the Deepest Defensive Line Unit in the NFL
• Thoughts on Matt Kalil
• The Great Berger or Sully Debate
• Andre Smith has Locked up the Starting Right Tackle Job
• What Chad Greenway Can Give This Team in 2016
• Who’s Going to be the Backup QB?
• #FreePruitt and #FreeMorganII
• How’s Teddy’s Deep Ball Look?
• Adrian Peterson Looks Like 2007 Adrian
• How Treadwell Can Contribute Early (Even Without Starting)
All that and other “Was That a Bang 8?” chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint
Listen to the Episode Below (46:33)
Producer Credit: Daniel Paluch (@DanielPaluch)