The Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings are tied for the best record in the NFL. A spot many fans, analysts, and probably players (if they were being honest) did not expect the Purple to be in given all of the early season drama. It has opened a door for many-a-fan to have hope that this year could be the year, especially with that Zimmer Hellfire Defense playing like an all-time great unit. We took some time today to mull over aloud few over/under propositions about our young Skol Squad.
2016 Over/Under Talking Points Include:
• 4.5 Defensive Touchdowns
• 1200 Rushing Yards by Vikings Runnings Backs
• 22.5 Touchdown Passes from Sam Bradford
• 100 Fantasy Points for Kyle Rudolph
• 10.5 Starts for TJ Clemmings at Left Tackle
• 44.5 Sacks for Vikings Quarterbacks
• 100.5 Snaps for Willie Beavers
• 72.5 Sacks for the Defense
• 20.5 Sacks for Everson Griffen
• 49.5 INTs for the Vikings Defense
• 20.5 Receptions for Laquon Treadwell
• 0.5 Coach of the Year Awards for Mike Zimmer
All that and other “Take the Overs on All of Em” chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint