Hate is a strong word, but Vikings fans probably felt that (and more) about their team’s effort Monday Night, and the past two games for that matter. Mike Zimmer has a tall task ahead of him trying to get a lethargic 0-2 team since the bye back onto the 5-0 track they were on earlier in the season. We crack open a 10-pack of gripes, complaints, critiques, and randomness to try and aid the cause on today’s show.
Larisa Oleynik FTW Talking Points Include:
• Ultimately, This is on Mike Zimmer
• No Moves at the Trade Deadline
• Throw the Damn Towel on TJ Clemmings
• Go Gong Show on the Offensive Line
• The Vikings are Re-Signing Matt Kalil Next Year
• Why Isn’t Treadwell Playing?
• Sam Bradford is Starting to Get Chris Everett
• Jayron Kearse Needs to be Off the Field
• The Vikings NEED Home Field for the Playoffs
All that and more “Zimmer Had a “Minor Medical Procedure” to Remove His Foot From Team’s Ass” chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint
Listen to the Episode Below!
Dedicated to the Pain AND Pleasure that is the Minnesota Vikings.
Tags: @AndyCarlsonShow, 1500 ESPN, Alex Boone, Andy Carlson, Anthony Harris, Charles Johnson, Green Bay Packers, Jake Long, Jayron Kearse, Laquon Treadwell, Matt Kalil, Mike Zimmer, Minnesota Vikings, NFC North, Norv Turner, Offensive Line, Playoffs, Podcast, PodcastOne, Purple FTW! Podcast, Rick Spielman, Sam Bradford, TJ Clemmings, Tony Sparano, Vikings, Vikings Territory